Greetings from our president
The sky's the limit.
"Asahi Bussan" delivers trust and security to the society as a trading company with a will.
The company was founded as a vending machine operator closely tied to people in this area in 1988.Now, in addition to the vending machine business, we are developing nationwide by channel to mass retailers, retail stores, internet mail order companies throughout Japan through our main business of food wholesale, and are also extending our business development for the whole world from the Asian region of Taiwan or South Korea.
As a vending machine business, we introduce social contribution type vending machines (Donation type, Orange Ribbon support type, Disaster free-taking type) or youth support type vending machines, we support youth club activity sponsors or people who works hard all the time.
Our future business development stands on "Challenge from food wholesale trading company to be a general trading company with manufacturer function!"
To pursue people’s happiness through not only Japan but also abroad, we set our mission to deliver "better and safe product, according to the needs, in a timely manner, at a valuable price", and we are striving hard to be a global general trading company.
We challenge infinite possibilities under simple words of “The sky's the limit!”
|Company Name||Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd.|
|【Taiwan Liaison Office】 New Taipei|
|Founded on||10 March 1988|
|Company established on||21 August 1996|
|Business Contents||Drinks & foods wholesale business, Internet mail order business, Vending machine business|
|customer||Asahi Soft Drinks Co.,Ltd, Coca-cola West Japan Co.,Ltd, Kirin Beverage Co.,Ltd, LB Co.,Ltd, Rakuten Direct Inc., Rakuten Inc., Amazon, Yahoo, Aeon Reteil Co.,Ltd, etc|
|Number of employees||88 (Male 47, Female 41)(March 2020)|
|Annual sales amount||JPY2,899,948,000 (March 2018)|
|Affiliated company||Tokusyo Bussan Co., Ltd.|
In 2017, we aimed to adapt to changes in the market environment to become a listed company in the future and reorganized into a strategic organizational structure.
We will cultivate the market and create a business flow with the frontier spirit, and will “challenge infinite possibilities" every day to improve our corporate value to be a listed company.
- Wholesale Div.
- ■ Domestic Sales Dept
■ Product Development Dept.
■ Dessert Production Department
• Okayama Factory
■ Overseas Sales Dept.
- BtoB field
- Retail Div.
- Ecommerce Sales Dept.
Vending Machine Sec.
Public Wholesale Market
Market Development Sec.
Advertisement Design sec.
- BtoC field
- Business Support Dept.
- Sales Planning Sec.
Logistics Support Sec.
- Corporate Planning Dept.
- Corporate Planning Sec.
Personnel and general affairs Sec.
IT System Sec.
- 1. Be Honest and fair
- 1. Be selfless and provide benefit for all three sides
- 1. Be a man shining a good deed
- 1. Pursue stable life of all employees, satisfaction of the mind, and aim for happiness of both mind and spirit
- 1. Growth of each employee learned from the teachings of the predecessor is the growth of the company, and the growth of the company will contribute to society
- Be a person who never lie to myself and to others
- Be a person who thinks positively
- Be a person who accepts the present situation
- Be a person who always keeps honest heart
- Be a person who never complain
- Be a person who has goal & objective
- Be a person who never spend time in appreciation and apology
- Be a person who has self-respect
|1988||President Y. Onishi founded “West-Japan Asahi Vendor”
in Kakogawa and started its vending machine business operation
|1993||Started “vending machine” maintenance business|
|1995||Started “vending machine” installation business|
|1996||Established a vending machine general trading company based on vending machine management team, installation team, maintenance team,
with capital of JPY 10 million, and started wholesale business with trade name of Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd.
|2002||Increased capital to JPY 28 million|
|2005||Started Private Brand products development business|
|2008||Opened online shop at own site|
|2011||Started handling Donation Type Vending Machine|
|2012||Released the first Intellectual Asset Management Report
Opened O-kiniya store at Rakuten
Opened O-kiniya store at Qoo10
Started publishing at Groupon
Started publishing at Rakuten Coupon
Started publishing at Kumapon
Opened O-kiniya store at Amazon
|2014||Started full-scale export to overseas countries and areas
Registered “Hyogo corporate declaration promoting harmony between work and life”
|2015||Started publishing at Luxa
Opened a store in the Kakogawa public wholesale market
Opened Tokyo Office
Completed new Head Office
Opened Taipei Office (at New Taipei City)
|2016||Released the second Intellectual Asset Management Report
Moved to new office for business expansion
|2018||（Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd.）has chosen as one of “Excellent Enterprises of Health and Productivity Management 2018”|
|2019||（Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd.）has chosen as one of “Excellent Enterprises of Health and Productivity Management 2019”
We started to produce Japanese and Western style confectionery in Okayama factory, after accepting the transfer of assets related to the production and sales of them from Scenes Co., Ltd.
|2020||（Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd.）has chosen as one of “Excellent Enterprises of Health and Productivity Management 2020”|
Asahi Bussan Co., Ltd. recognizes that global environmental conservation and pollution prevention are management issues at the responsibility of a social position through corporate activities, and formulates to implements this environmental policy.
- We understand the impact of corporate activities on the environment and set specific environmental objectives and environmental targets specifically to reduce environmental burden, regularly verify and continually improve.
- We are committed to purchasing eco-friendly products and strive to prevent pollution.
- We comply with environmental laws, regulations, ordinances and other requirements.
- We put priority on environmental protection activities, as well as resource saving and energy conservation activities.
- We build an environmental management system involving all employees, implement internal education, and aim to improve thorough knowledge and environmental awareness.
- We disclose this environmental policy to the public, generally.